Thursday, April 15, 2010

Unsolicited Email 2: a response!

Kelly Williams April 14, 2010 04:54
Subject: Hi

I am kelly from North Carolina But prsently In Africa , I am 31, i am a mixed race ....That's African/American Birth on may 20 1978, My Zodiac is Capricorn i am 5'7 feet 185 inches in Height 145 kg 150 Ibs in Weight Brown in Eyes, Dark in Hair, im a Grad student i have not state working yet, Highly in Education, christianity single.
I am seeking for %100 LOVE I am Not here to Seek for a MAN That will be Playing Games Or Toying with My Heart...So Babe I am seeking for a man That is willing and Serious, Romantic, someone That I will Spend The Rest Of My life with, someone That will stand By me when I am Good and During My Times of Needs and Difficulties and That is Really Ready for A woman in His Life and Ready to Take Actions on What he wants and Needs in His Life But to seek for Love, A long term relationship and Possibly Marriage Hopefully If THINGS Works Out, a person to be with for the rest of my life, a person who is nice, Compassionate,Loyal,Faithful, caring, trustful, worthy and also down to earth, Honest, understanding ,simple loving ,above all sense of homour. i am fun if these person has these qualities.
I am English in Spoken my personal traits are smart, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, gentle, cheerful, optimistic,romatic, I like these kinds of Music Classical,Jazz,Pop,New age , I usually read Love Novel and playing , i Like going out to Theater, cinema, concerts, disco,parks,meeting with a Good nature.friends,nature,travel, my Favorite cuisine African Italian and PortugueseI like travelling,Gym and Billiiard , i am respecful, independent person with a Good nature ... I'm very dynamic and easy going,I have a very calm personality.I love travelling and meeting People with different culture . I want to make friends and I really would love to find a lovly Soulmate, my Age of Group of a partner that doesnt matter to me okay

Bill Farrant April 14, 2010 11:32
Subject: re: Hi

Hi Kelly,

First off, you don’t have to re-introduce yourself; I know your name is Kelly. And okay, okay, I get it: age doesn't matter to you! But still, you didn't address any of my concerns from the previous email. Like, what about poor Clifford Wilcox? And what about the conflicting surnames? I said I was skeptical of online marriage, yet you've completely avoided that line of discussion.

It's great you're in Africa, Kelly. But, one would logically assume, if you're a grad student who is originally from the United States, that you could compose a proper sentence, and have a basic grasp of grammar. Like, come on: "I am English in Spoken?" I originally thought you'd said, "I am English in Spokane."

So, which is it, Kelly? An American in Africa or a Tosser in Washington State? That's a joke because I miss-read you, but that goes back to the whole "being able to write a sentence with proper grammar" thing. How can we expect to understand each other when you can’t even properly communicate?

And the line, "i have not state working yet, Highly in Education, christianity single" just doesn't make sense.

I'm beginning to think you're not who you say you are. I know I said to meet me at the pool hall. But that was what we call "sarcasm." I mean, Christ (Christianity single for you?), I didn't even state which pool hall!!!

Oh, and one more thing: you're profile picture is quite obviously taken from a magazine advertisement for food products- I can see where the page was folded and a recipe for "Pasta Bolognese." And your other picture is of a completely different person. Call me crazy, but I'm starting to think this is some sort of scam. I don't need my heart jerked around here!

I just don't think this is going to work between us- I hate being called “Babe” by the way.

I'm going to give this whole "online marriage" thing a pass. I enjoyed our time together, however brief it may have been, but I think it's for the best that we part ways, Kelly Williams/Richards.


All the best in your pursuit of online love!

Regards,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment